The FREE EasySense software brings many features and its versatility transforms the whole data logging experience.
New: Version 1.13 runs on iPads & iPhones (4S or later)
Sharing Experiment Data
Enhance learning and make full use of the technology in the classroom With a suitable logger connected to the controller, data is captured in real-time and instantly relayed to all of the Viewers in the group. At the end of the experiment, the Controller and all Viewers have their own set of data, ready for analysis and reporting.
Catch Up Mode
This feature allows a student to catch up if they missed the experiment as it happened. It can also be used to quickly ensure that all students have the same set of data to work with.
Please ensure you have the latest firmware for your data logger.
Updates are available from http://data-harvest.co.uk/downloads/firmware
This software is compatible with
||Using the built-in Wi-Fi or a Bluetooth Adaptor|
||Using a Bluetooth Adaptor|
||Using a Wi-Fi module|
||Using the built-in Bluetooth or a Wi-Fi Module|
||Using the built-in Bluetooth|
- Line graph
- Point graph
- Bar graph
- Table of data
- Overlay mode to allow repeated experiments on the same graph
- Best Fit Line
- Create folders to store and organise data sets
- Rename, move and delete data sets and folders
- Save & Export data to other apps
- Retrieve remotely captured data
- File compatibility between iOS, OS X, Android & PC versions of the EasySense Software
- Change sensor ranges
- Collaborate mode: share data (in real-time) with EasySense software on iOS, Android & Windows.
|Downloads||iPad EasySense Quick Start Guide|
Doc No.: DS130 | Issue: 2
|App||EasySense Software iOS
This link will take you to an external resource.