Year 5 Science interactives are a collection of interactive teaching programs designed to support the teaching of the QCA primary science scheme of work for Year 5.
Year 5 Science interactives can be used on any make of interactive whiteboard.
- Keeping healthy
- Life cycles
- Gases around us
- Changing state
- Earth, sun and moon
- Changing sounds
Each topic includes interactive activities to support children’s learning.
- Sort food into groups,
- Create a food pyramid
- Label the main organs of the body
- Animated germination of a bean
- Step through photographs of flowers, seeds and fruit
- Sort everyday items into solid, liquid and gas
- Slides of different examples of gases in everyday situations
- Simulation of melting ice and boiling water
- Water cycle simulation
- Animated moon’s orbit, and movies
- Sorting musical instruments into groups
The CD-ROM contains all the interactives which, when installed, are accessed from a simple menu panel.
The CD-ROM also contains a 30 page manual which introduces each interactive, explains how it supports the QCA Scheme of work and suggests relevant teaching activities.
CD-ROM: PC Only
Minimum system requirements:
Operating system: Windows 98 or higher
Processor speed: 450 Mhz Intel Pentium II processor or equivalent
Hard disc space: 5Mb
Memory: 128b RAM
Graphics: Standard VGA
Screen resolution: 800 x 600 or higher
No resources available for this product.