A pack of 2 Push button digital switch-type sensors that have two states, ON and OFF. These are push-to-make switches fitted with a red LED to give a visual indication of the switch's state.
- Reaction Time Game
- Counting objects (traffic, people, animals, etc.)
- Measure speed (cars, people, etc.)
- Record the differences in time taken to walk, run or hop over the same distance.
- Record the time taken by a vehicle to pass from one point to another
- Introducing the idea of the computer acting as a stopwatch e.g. starting and stopping timing.
- Introducing the fact that speed can be calculated directly if the distance between the start and finish line is used
|Downloads||VU Push Button Switch Sensor Manual|
Doc No.: DS122 | Issue: 1
Vu Primary Data Logger - ASE Evaluated
If you have not yet invested in a set of data loggers then the EasySense Vu offers a good solution. The ASE