The solar water heater will absorb energy from the sun and rapidly use it to heat water.
This easy to use set includes a solar water heater and digital thermometer in a plastic case. It can be used outdoors in the sun or indoors with a desk lamp. This set can be used as it is or you can add a data logger and Temperature sensor to monitor how long it takes for the water to get hot, and what happens when it’s cloudy. A Light level sensor will record changes in sun conditions so this can be compared with the rise in temperature.
- Matt black aluminium solar collector clip fin
- Copper heating tube
- Digital thermometer with button cell battery
- Foam insulator block
- Instructions and activity sheets
- Plastic heating/storage case
- How hot does the water get? (Use 2 x 3100 Temperature sensors and a 3124 Light level sensor)
- How much energy is captured? (Use a 3100 Temperature sensor)
See also the Alternative Energy complete pack (3474).
1x Copper Heating Tube
1x Digital Thermometer
1x Foam Insulating Block
1x Plastic Heating / Storage Case
|Downloads||Wind Energy Set|
Doc No.: DO156 | Issue: 2