This adaptor is used in combination with a pH electrode to form the immensely popular pH sensor.
The Smart Q pH sensor has both a pre-set calibration range (so the sensor is ready for immediate use in Chemistry or Biology) and a user calibration range.
- Testing acids and alkalis
- Acid-Base titrations
- Acid rain
- Dissolved Oxygen in water
- Enzyme action
- Cell respiration
- Human respiration
- Photosynthesis and respiration
- Water quality
This sensor has two ranges:
- The Default calibration - the stored pre-set calibration suitable for most experiments.
- The User calibration – the calibration can be adjusted using the Sensor Config application in the EasySense software to take into account different temperatures (above or below 25°C) or deterioration of an electrode
0 to 14 pH (Resolution 0.01 pH)
|Downloads||Electrolyte Data Sheet|
Doc No.: 2251 | Issue: 1
|Downloads||pH Sensor Manual|
Doc No.: DS026 | Issue: 4