A 500 turn wire coil with built-in interface suppressor.
When used in an electromagnetic induction investigation, the best results will be obtained by using either the ±100mA Current or ±1V Voltage sensors.
- Faraday's law of induced emf
- Magnetic fields
- Helmholtz coil (requires 2 coils)
- Built in interface suppressor
- Internal diameter: 105 mm, External diameter: 138 mm, Height: 29 mm
- 500 turns of insulated copper wire
- Coil Resistance: approx 37?
No resources available for this product.