Timing mats are pressure sensitive switches designed to be activated as you step on and off the mat. These are the larger of the two sizes of mats that are available. They are door mat sized (approx. 720 mm long by 390 mm wide).
A favourite activity for younger children is to find out how long they can stay in the air when they jump.
Extension and advanced ideas:
- Terminate in a mini din socket (connect via the sensor lead supplied with the logger)
- Digital switch-type sensors
- Can be used singly or as a pair for timing and event monitoring connected to timing ports A and B
- If used outside they will need protection from sharp objects
- Sensitivity decreased if used under floor coverings e.g. carpet
Set of two (720 x 390 mm)
|Downloads||Timing Mats Sensor Manual|
Doc No.: DS060 | Issue: 3