This accessories kit extends the use of the Rotary Motion sensor and comprises of the Pendulum Rod, the Angular Momentum Disk Set and the Linear Rack.
- The Pendulum Rod - an aluminium rod with two adjustable ring masses and fixing screw. Can be used with or without the masses to perform pendulum and rotational inertia investigations.
- The Angular Momentum disc set - two aluminium discs. Used to study rotational inertia and conservation of angular momentum.
- The Linear Rack - a 250 mm plastic rack with mini c-clamp. Used to measure linear motion for the length of the rack for accurate displacement measurements. The c-clamp is for attaching a SmartQ Sensor to the rack so the position of the sensor can be recorded as it is moved in an investigation e.g. the Light sensor in a Young's single and double slit experiments or a Magnetic Field sensor while plotting field strength versus distance.
- Pendulum studies
- Conservation of angular momentum
- Rotational inertia – using the discs
- Circular movement – using the discs
- Linear motion – using the linear rack and Light sensor e.g. inverse square law
Chemistry and Biology:
1x Angular Momentum Disc Set
1x Linear Rack
|Downloads||Rotary Motion Accessory Pack|
Doc No.: DS063 | Issue: 3