This collection of over 25 carefully selected practical activities for EasySense software that place data logging firmly in a real context.
Setup files to match these experiments are included in the Free EasySense software.
- Why 30 mph?
- Why do bulbs blow as you turn them on?
- Not only exercise excites the heart?
- Is cool best?
- Make a safer car?
- Why does my MP3 music sound scratchy?
- Why insulate houses?
- Food as fuel
- How much grip does my trainer give?
- Should I wear light coloured clothing in the summer to keep cool?
- Measuring temperature without touching
- Residual heat: Thermal imaging
- Hot stuff! – mapping your face
- Residual heat: Finding where a natural disaster victim is buried
- How tall am I?
- How does pressure change with depth?
- How deep is my pond?
- Reaction Times
- Does using a mobile really distract me?
- Hit the brakes!
- How good is my suntan cream?
- Walk this way!
- Speed trap
- Long wires, less power?
- A model of the greenhouse effect
- Volts from wind?
- Making electricity from sunlight
- How hot does the water get from the sun?
- How hot can water get?
- A womb with a view – a quick scan
- A womb with a view – getting the picture
No Sensors Used
No resources available for this product.