This teaching pack offers 5 complete sets of sensors and teaching materials specifically tailored towards physics electricity & heat for ages 14-18.
Includes a Gratnells storage tray with lid as part of The Data Harvest EasyCart System.
- 10 x 3100 Temperature Sensors
- 10 x 3160-12 Voltage Sensors 12V
- 5 x 3166 Current 100mA
- 15 x 3165 Current 1A
- 5 x 3167 Current 10A
- 5 x 3170 Magnetic Field Sensors 10mT
- 1 x 3521 Physics Electricity & Heat 14-18 eBook
Part of the EasyCart range.
L3 Electricity & Heat
- T01 The coffee problem, “Must phone off, the coffee is getting cold”
- 02 Cooling by evaporation
- 03 How does sweating keep you cool?
- 04 Cooling substances
- 05 Heat transfer
- 06 Radiate energy (Leslie’s cube)
- 07 Relationship between temperature and radiated energy
- 08 What type of surface absorbs radiant energy?
- 09 Why insulate houses? A hotter house for less greenhouse gas
- 11 Conduction and convection
- 13 Which is the best conductor of heat?
- 14 Which material is the best absorber of heat?
- 15 Residual heat
- 18 Equivalence of heat energy liberated to electrical energy dissipated
- 19 Stefan - Boltzmann law using a tungsten filament lamp
- 20 Calibration of a thermometer
- 21 Specific heat capacity
- 23 Using U values, how heat is lost
- 24a/b Angle of the sun and collected energy
- 24b Angle of the sun and collected energy - using an artificial sun
- 25 What changes the current in a circuit
- 26 Good and bad connectors
- 31 Electric current in circuits
- 34 Ohm’s Law
- 35 Electrical characteristics resistor, lamp diode and LED
- 36 Time constant for a capacitor
- 38 Energy stored in a capacitor
- 39 Startup current of a light bulb
- 41 Induction of a current in a conductor
- 42 Induction of a voltage in a coil
- 43 What happens when a magnet spins in a coil?
- 44 Efficiency of an electric motor/generator
- 45 Electricity from water power
- 47 Measuring the strength of an electromagnet
- 49 Alternating current is used to make an electromagnet
- 50 How does the magnetic field in a coil vary as the current varies?
- 5The force acting on a current carrying conductor in a magnetic field
- 53 Mapping the magnetic field of a bar magnet
- 54 Efficiency of a transformer
- 55 The d.c. characteristics of a diode
- 57 The input characteristic of a transistor
- 59 Reactance and phase in a capacitor
- 62 Resonance in a series LCR circuit
5x (3170) Magnetic Field Sensors - ±10 mT
10x (3100) Temperature Sensors
15x (3166) Current Sensors - ±100 mA
5x (3165) Current Sensors - ±1 A
5x (3167) Current Sensors - ±10 A
1x (3529) Physics L3 Electricity & Heat eBook
No resources available for this product.