This teaching pack offers 5 complete sets of sensors and teaching materials specifically tailored towards physics light, sound & pressure for ages 14-18.
Includes a Gratnells storage tray with lid as part of The Data Harvest EasyCart System.
- 10 x 3175 Sound Level Sensors
- 5 x 3278 Infrared Sensors
- 5 x 3142 Gas Pressure Absolute 700kPa
- 5 x 3141 Gas Pressure Differential 200kPa
- 5 x 3175 Light Level Sensors
- 5 x 3175 Speed Of Sound Sensors
- 1 x 3530 Physics Light, Sound & Pressure 14-18 eBook
Part of the EasyCart range.
L3 Light, Sound & Pressure
- 01 Reflectivity
- 02 How does the intensity of light change with the distance from the light?
- 03 Polarised sunglasses
- 04 Investigating interference
- 06 Infrared in the spectrum
- 07 An experimental estimation of Planck’s constant
- 08 Fast light
- 09 The Biq squeeze
- 10 How does pressure change with height?
- 11a, b, c How does pressure change with depth and density?
- 12 Pressure and heat
- 13 What happens to the temperature of a gas if the pressure is changed?
- 14 Boyles law (P+V)
- 15 Temperature volume relationship in a gas
- 16 Pressure temperature relationship of a gas - estimating absolute zero
- 17 Dalton’s law of partial pressures
- 18 Determination of R, the gas constant
- 19 Speed of sound using a stethoscope
- 20 Investigating waves and sounds
- 20a Investigating sounds: the effect of musical instruments
- 21 Speed of sound by phase difference
- 22 Investigating waves and sounds
- 23 Investigating waves, superposition and Fourier transforms
- 24 How does stereo sound work
- 25 & 26 Interference in sound waves
- 27 & 28 Investigating resonance in pipe
- 29 Voice recognition (biometrics)
5x (3141) Gas Pressure Sensors - Differential ±200 kPa
5x (3278) Infrared Sensors
5x (3124) Light Level Sensors
5x (3175) Sound Level Sensors
5x (3179) Speed of Sound Packs
5x (3530) Physics L3 Light, Sound & Pressure eBook
No resources available for this product.