This teaching pack offers 5 complete sets of sensors and teaching materials specifically tailored towards physics motion & forces for ages 14-18.
Special Offer - 5% Discount on all Sensor Packs
Includes a Gratnells storage tray with lid as part of The Data Harvest EasyCart System.
- 10 x 3250 Light Gates
- 5 x 3143 Force Sensors
- 5 x 3280 Rotary Motion Sensors
- 5 x 3288 Rotary Motion Accessory Kit
- 1 x 3521 Physics Motion & Forces 14-18 eBook
Part of the EasyCart range.
Motion & Forces eBook
- 01 Introducing the Motion sensor
- 03 Measuring speeds on a track
- 07 Acceleration (calculated by students)
- 12 Motion down an inclined plane using a Light gate and spoked pulley
- 13 Motion up and down an inclined plane
- 14 Simple harmonic motion
- 18 Relationship between period and the length of the pendulum
- 19 The relationship between a pendulum period and its’ amplitude
- 23 Acceleration due to gravity using a picket fence and Light Gate
- 26 Newton’s second law
- 28 Conservation of linear momentum
- 29 Explosions and recoil
- 31 The bungee jump – resultant forces
- 34 Centripetal force in a pendulum
- 35 Conservation of angular momentum (1)
- 38 Investigating the work energy law W=dEk
- 39 Forces acting on a floating object
- 40 How does upthrust change as an object sinks into a liquid?
5x (3288) Rotary Motion Accessory Kits
5x (3280) Rotary Motion Sensors
5x (3143) Force Sensors
10x (3250) Light Gates
1x (3528) Physics L3 Motion & Forces eBook
No resources available for this product.