A curriculum pack that includes sensors and eBook curriculum materials.
Each pack has been carefully designed to offer maximum flexibility and subject coverage at an affordable price.
- 1 x Gas Pressure - Differential 200kPa
- 1 x Colorimeter
- 1 x pH Pack
- 2 x Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Chemistry L2 eBook
- 1 x Chemistry L3 eBook
Chemistry L2 eBook
- 01 How hot can water get? 1
- 02 How hot can water get? 2
- 03 How hot can water get? 3
- 04 Measuring pH values
- 05 What is the pH value of water?
- 06 Comparing the effectiveness of antacids
- 07 A chemical reaction using two chemicals found in the home
- 08 What happens when an acid is mixed with an alkali?
- 09 Acid base titration: Sodium hydroxide with hydrochloric acid
- 10 Burning a fossil fuel
- 11 Hot and cold reactions
- 12 Does mass change in a chemical reaction?
- 13 Using mass loss to see how quickly a reaction takes place
- 14 Rate of reaction: Marble chips and hydrochloric acid
- 15 Evaporation
- 16 What happens when salt dissolves in water?
- 17 Heat of vapourisation of a liquid
- 18 Hydrogen bonding - evaporation
- 19 Citrus power
- 20 What happens to mass as a fuel is burnt?
- 21 Good and bad conductors
Chemistry L3 eBook
- 01 Burning a fossil fuel
- 02 Comparing fuels
- 03 Good and bad conductors
- 04 Electric lemons
- 05 Reduction potentials - micro Voltaic cells
- 06 Faraday’s laws of electrolysis
- 07 Potentiometric study of a mixture of halide ions
- 08 A displacement reaction
- 09 Hot and cold reactions
- 10 Measurement of enthalpy changes: calorimetry
- 11 Measurement of enthalpy changes: Endothermic reactions
- 12 Hess’s law: Sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid
- 13 Heat of combustion: Magnesium and oxygen
- 14 Heat of solution - adding salt to water
- 15 Measuring pH values
- 16 Measuring pH values of everyday substances
- 17 What is the pH value of water?
- 18 Comparing the effectiveness of antacids
- 19 What happens when an alkali is mixed with an acid?
- 20 A chemical reaction using 2 chemicals found in the home
- 21 Buffer solutions
- 22 Change of state from solid to liquid
- 23 Change of state from liquid to gas
- 24 Heat of fusion of ice
- 25 Hydrogen bonding - evaporation
- 26 Heat of vapourisation of a liquid
- 27 Boyles law
- 28 Temperature volume relationship in a gas (Charles law, Gay-Lussacs law)
- 29 Pressure temperature relationship of a gas, absolute zero
- 30 Daltons law of partial pressures
- 31 Molar mass of a volatile liquid
- 32 Determination of R, the gas constant
- 33 Determination of n for a chemical reaction
- 34 Acid alkali titration using a burette
- 35 Acid base titrations: Sodium hydroxide against hydrochloric acid
- 36 Acid base titrations: Sodium carbonate against hydrochloric acid
- 37 Acid base titrations: polyprotic acids, titration of phosphoric acid
- 38 Acid base titrations: polyprotic acids, determination of the molar concentration of phosphoric acid in cola
- 39 Acid base titrations: Alanine with sodium hydroxide
- 40 Acid base titrations: a thermometric titration
- 41 Acid base titrations: a conductometric titration of sodium hydroxide with hydrochloric acid using a burette
- 42 Acid base titrations: sodium hydroxide with hydrochloric acid
- 43 Acid base titrations: barium hydroxide with hydrochloric acid
- 44 Rate of reaction: marble chips and hydrochloric acid
- 45 Rate of reaction: Which catalyst is best?
- 46 Rate of reaction: Light transmittance of hydrochloric acid and sodium thiosulphate
- 47 Autocatalytic oxidation of ethanedioate by manganate (VII)
- 48 Finding the concentration of a solution using Beer Lambert’s law
- 49 Finding the concentration of chlorine using Beer Lambert’s law
- 50 Determination of the manganese content of a paper clip
- 51 Stoichiometry of the copper - EDTA complex
- 52 Chemical equilibrium, calculating Kc
- 53 Colorimetric determination of glucose concentration
- 54 Comparing and measuring the viscosity of liquids
1x (3275) Colorimeter Sensor
1x (3125PK) pH Sensor Pack
2x (3100) Temperature Sensors
1x (3523) Chemistry L2 eBook
1x (3524) Chemistry L3 eBook
No resources available for this product.