A curriculum pack that includes sensors and eBook curriculum materials. Each pack has been carefully designed to offer maximum flexibility and subject coverage at an affordable price.
- 2 x Push Button Reaction Switch
- 2 x Temperature Sensor
- 2 x Light Gate
- 3 x Current - 100mA
- 1 x Current - 1A
- 1 x Current - 10A
- 1 x L2 Physics eBook
- 01 Comparing fuels
- 02, 03, 04 Electricity from water power, wind, sunlight
- 05 How hot does the water get from sunlight?
- 06 What changes the current in a circuit?
- 07 Can you use lamp brightness to measure current?
- 08 & 09 Electric current in circuits: Series circuits & Parallel circuits
- 10 Electric current in circuits: Current and voltage in a simple series circuit
- 11 Fuses
- 12 What decides if something floats or sinks?
- 13 How does upthrust change as an object sinks further into a liquid?
- 14 Upthrust and floating
- 15 & 16 How do different materials stretch?
- 17 & 18 Investigating friction: Static friction & Dynamic friction
- 19 How does the strength of an electromagnet vary with an increasing current?
- 20 How does coiling a wire affect the strength of the electromagnet?
- 21 What happens if an alternating current is used to make an electromagnet?
- 22 Reflections
- 23 How does the intensity of light change with the distance from the light?
- 24 & 25 What happens to the brightness of a lamp when the voltage is changed?
- 26 Long wires, less power?
- 27 & 28 Speed of sound
- 29 Measuring speeds on a track
- 30 Average speeds / velocity (time at A then B, students calculate)
- 31 How does the angle of a slope affect the speed of a cart rolling down it?
- 32 Acceleration (speed at A then B, students calculate)
- 33 Streamlining
- 34 Energy and heat
- 35 Induction in a coil
- 36 Forces in levers
- 37 Pulleys
2x (3261) Push Button Reaction Switches
2x (3100) Temperature Sensors
2x (3250) Light Gates
3x (3166) Current Sensors - ±100 mA
1x (3165) Current Sensor - ±1 A
1x (3167) Current Sensor - ±10 A
1x (3525) Physics L2 eBook
No resources available for this product.