A curriculum pack that includes sensors and eBook curriculum materials. Each pack has been carefully designed to offer maximum flexibility and subject coverage at an affordable price.
- 1 x Gas Pressure - Absolute 700kPa
- 1 x Gas Pressure - Differential 200kPa
- 1 x Infrared
- 1 x Light Level
- 1 x Sound Level
- 1 x Speed of Sound Pack
- 1 x L3 Light, Sound & Pressure eBook
L3 Light, Sound & Pressure
- 01 Reflectivity
- 02 How does the intensity of light change with the distance from the light?
- 03 Polarised sunglasses
- 04 Investigating interference
- 06 Infrared in the spectrum
- 07 An experimental estimation of Planck’s constant
- 08 Fast light
- 09 The Biq squeeze
- 10 How does pressure change with height?
- 11a, b, c How does pressure change with depth and density?
- 12 Pressure and heat
- 13 What happens to the temperature of a gas if the pressure is changed?
- 14 Boyles law (P+V)
- 15 Temperature volume relationship in a gas
- 16 Pressure temperature relationship of a gas - estimating absolute zero
- 17 Dalton’s law of partial pressures
- 18 Determination of R, the gas constant
- 19 Speed of sound using a stethoscope
- 20 Investigating waves and sounds
- 20a Investigating sounds: the effect of musical instruments
- 21 Speed of sound by phase difference
- 22 Investigating waves and sounds
- 23 Investigating waves, superposition and Fourier transforms
- 24 How does stereo sound work
- 25 & 26 Interference in sound waves
- 27 & 28 Investigating resonance in pipe
- 29 Voice recognition (biometrics)
1x (3142) Gas Pressure Sensor - Absolute 0 to 700 kPa
1x (3141) Gas Pressure Sensor - Differential ±200 kPa
1x (3278) Infrared Sensor
1x (3124) Light Level Sensor
1x (3175) Sound Level Sensor
1x (3179) Speed of Sound Pack
1x (3530) Physics L3 Light, Sound & Pressure eBook
No resources available for this product.