A curriculum pack that includes sensors and eBook curriculum materials. Each pack has been carefully designed to offer maximum flexibility and subject coverage at an affordable price.
- 2 x Voltage - Differential 12V
- 1 x Magnetic Field - 10mT
- 2 x Temperature Sensor
- 3 x Current - 100mA
- 1 x Current - 1A
- 1 x Current - 10A
- 1 x L3 Electricity & Heat eBook
L3 Electricity & Heat
- 01 The coffee problem, “Must phone off, the coffee is getting cold”
- 02 Cooling by evaporation
- 03 How does sweating keep you cool?
- 04 Cooling substances
- 05 Heat transfer
- 06 Radiate energy (Leslie’s cube)
- 07 Relationship between temperature and radiated energy
- 08 What type of surface absorbs radiant energy?
- 09 Why insulate houses? A hotter house for less greenhouse gas
- 11 Conduction and convection
- 13 Which is the best conductor of heat?
- 14 Which material is the best absorber of heat?
- 15 Residual heat
- 18 Equivalence of heat energy liberated to electrical energy dissipated
- 19 Stefan - Boltzmann law using a tungsten filament lamp
- 20 Calibration of a thermometer
- 21 Specific heat capacity
- 23 Using U values, how heat is lost
- 24a/b Angle of the sun and collected energy
- 24b Angle of the sun and collected energy - using an artificial sun
- 25 What changes the current in a circuit
- 26 Good and bad connectors
- 31 Electric current in circuits
- 34 Ohm’s Law
- 35 Electrical characteristics resistor, lamp diode and LED
- 36 Time constant for a capacitor
- 38 Energy stored in a capacitor
- 39 Startup current of a light bulb
- 41 Induction of a current in a conductor
- 42 Induction of a voltage in a coil
- 43 What happens when a magnet spins in a coil?
- 44 Efficiency of an electric motor/generator
- 45 Electricity from water power
- 47 Measuring the strength of an electromagnet
- 49 Alternating current is used to make an electromagnet
- 50 How does the magnetic field in a coil vary as the current varies?
- 51 The force acting on a current carrying conductor in a magnetic field
- 53 Mapping the magnetic field of a bar magnet
- 54 Efficiency of a transformer
- 55 The d.c. characteristics of a diode
- 57 The input characteristic of a transistor
- 59 Reactance and phase in a capacitor
- 62 Resonance in a series LCR circuit
2x (3160-12) Voltage Sensors - Differential ±12 V
1x (3170) Magnetic Field Sensor - 10 mT
2x (3100) Temperature Sensors
3x (3166) Current Sensors - ±100 mA
1x (3165) Current Sensor - ±1 A
1x (3167) Current Sensor - ±10 A
1x (3529) Physics L3 Electricity & Heat eBook
No resources available for this product.