EasySense Update - Networking & Classroom CollaborationPublication Date: July 01st 2015
The latest version of the EasySense software brings an all new networking feature which allows our range of loggers to be connected via USB, wired and wireless networks across multiple platforms and devices.
The benefits of the networking feature allows you to:
- Share live experiment data between multiple devices
- Load & then SHARE previously collected data to the entire class
- Collect data as a group and then analyse as individuals
- Additionally the new catch up feature allows students to CATCH UP if thy missed the experiment as it happened.
- It can also be used to ensure that all students have the same set of data to work with.
Full Story: Read the full news item here.
All News: News Index